Will Breasts Look Bigger After They Drop?

I got my breasts done a little over 2 weeks ago. I am 5'5, 116 lbs. My doctor and I decided to go with 450cc saline, high profile. However, after my surgery he told me he filled it up to 450 but went back down to 435cc because the 450cc looked too big. Its been 2 weeks now and I still wished he went 450cc, will they look smaller the more they drop?

15cc Difference in Breast Implant Size

Don't fall in love with a cc.

15cc is one tablespoon.  It is 3% of the volume of a 450cc implant.  After surgery, implants are often swollen, high and a bit goofy looking.  They need time to settle.  The last thing you want to do is go in too early, (during the inflammatory response after surgery).  Give it time and stay in contact with your plastic surgeon.  He will guide you through the process.