Breast are Asymmetric Due to Scoliosis, but Can't Afford Implants. What Are My Options?

Breasts Very Asymmetric Due to Severe Scoliosis Desperately Want Implants but Can't Afford It Need Help

Scoliosis and Breast Augmentation?

+1

I would agree that insurance coverage in your situation is extremely unlikely. I would suggest that you gradually save  for the procedure and have the procedure done when you are in a financially stable place.

Asymmetrical breasts due to scoliosis

+1

Forget insurance. It is an exercise in futility. Get a piggy bank and start saving. Breast implants are only $4400 at Lake Tahoe Plastic Surgery. We have many patients that start their saving plan with us. Send $50-$100 every week and you'll have it in less than a year. We also have had quite a few patients with scoliosis who have had unequal augmentation and look perfectly normal now.  Dr Foster 

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry from scoliosis

+1

Breast and chest asymmetry is common with scoliosis and implants can help. Maybe, just maybe, your insurance might allow the procedure due to a congenital anomaly of the chest and breast. An insurance predetermination can sort things out.