How Can I Perk Up Breasts After Baby? I Don't Want Another Surgery Until I'm Done Having Kids.

I recently had a baby, I found out I was pregnant 3 months after I got my breasts done. I found I didn't supply enough breast milk so I only breast fed for 5 weeks, I've found my breast have gone saggy and uneven. I'm planning on having another baby next year so I don't want to get them redone, how can I perk them up without a procedure? Thanks Kayla :)

How to Perk Up Breasts after Having a Baby

+2

Honestly, the only effective way to perk breasts up after having a baby is a Breast Lift or Mastopexy.

Laser or Nonsurgical Skin Tightening such as Thermage does not work so save your money.

Hormonal Injections are dangerous so I would not recommend them.

Weight gain will make your breasts fuller but as you know there are negatives to gaining weight and I doubt if you want that.

Enjoy your beautiful new baby and finish having your babies. Then consider a Breast Lift or Mastopexy by an experienced Plastic Surgeon Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-breast-lift-dermal-mastopexy/

Breast sagging after pregnancy

+1

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for your distress.  I would tell you to not try any non-surgical strategies like lasers, etc.-waste of time and money.  Enjoy having your children and seek surgical correction when you are done having children. 

Non-surgical answers for breasts

+1

Here in the US, we don't have very many good options.

In Europe, Macrolane injections to the breasts can be used to add temporary volume & fullness.

Some physicians are trying radiofrequency treatments on the breast skin to get some skin tightening effects, but this is still in the preliminary / research stage.

The best answer, as you probably know, is a surgical correction - once you are finished having your children.

Breast perking

+1

As you said, I wouldn;t do anything surgically until you are done having children. Unfortunately, there is nothing non-surgical available to lift the breasts.

"Perking up" breasts

+1

Since more pregnancies will probably change your breasts (and that can be either size or shape or both), you will do yourself a favor by waiting until you have finished having your family to undergo surgery for your breasts. That way you will get the best result possible for your shape/size then. In the meantime, probably the best thing to do is get a good bra that will provide support and, if necessary padding, to give you the shape and size you want. Good luck to you.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Breast Lift

+1

Unfortunately, there is no way to non-surgically lift or perk-up your breasts. If you are pregnant or planning to have more children, the normal recommendation on breast surgery is to wait and see what changes have occurred to your body. Then, you can undergo a definitive fix when you are done with breast feeding and milk production. 

Vincent Marin, MD