Will my Breasts Ever Even out After Lift with Implants?

I had a breast lift with implants on May 10th 2010. Left side was bigger to start so I had a 475cc sailine on left and in the right a 500cc saline implant. From the very beginning of the healing process the left breast was bigger, my PS told me he would fix it if it didn't even out but he keeps pushing it back saying wait 6 weeks then 6 months. I like the way the right side looks though. What is your opinion and why is the left droopier?? please help!! embarrased to wear a swim suit

Photos: Will my Breasts Ever Even out After Lift with Implants?

+1

In my opinion, your breasts are sufficently even for me to advise you against any revisionary surgery. Having said that it is very early after surgery and your resutls have not been finally achieved . I agree with your surgeon. Give ti att least 6 months.

Asymmetry of breasts

+1

The left breast was bigger to begin with and probably slightly more droopy.  If it is too big he can adjust it, but I would wait six months.