I Am Breastfeeding and Considering Last Teeth Whitening, is It Safe to Pump and Dump?

I am currently breast-feeding a 3 mo. old, and interested in ZOOM, would it be safe to pump and dump the breast milk for a couple of days in order to get the treatment?

Zoom Bleaching and breast-feeding

+1

Usually the dentists prefer to wait to the end of breast-feeding before they will approach esthetic procedures like bleaching. Part of Zoom bleaching will involve home tray bleaching in order to prolong the results and stabilize the effects of active bleaching ingredients. In my opinion, you should wait till you will return to your regular activities and have safer stable result from esthetic color improvement for your teeth.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist