Breastfeeding After Capsular Contracture Surgery?

I have to get my implants replaced due to capsular contracture but im not done having children. Is it possible to breastfeed after a second breast surgery? My breasts are extremely deformed and the left one hurts most of the time but i really want to breastefeed in the future.

Breastfeeding After Capsular Contracture Surgery

+1

Breast feeding post breast revision due to capsular contracture is still viable. Consult with your surgeon to ensure he understands your concerns.

Breast feeding after Capsular contracture?

+1

It is certainly possible to breast feed after breast surgery including treatment for spherical contracture. I usually recommend stopping when teething begins as there is a higher risk of mastitis that may spread to the implant.

Nursing after capsule contracture surgery

+1

It is possible to nurse after capsule contracture surgery, but keep in minis that each pregnancy and possibility of nursing is different...though you may have nursed after earlier pregnancies, it is no guarantee that you will be able to after your next.  Also, some types of cc surgery may be more invasive than others...discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon