410 cohesive gel implants put in, then got pregnant unexpectedly 2 mths later. How Can I Breastfeed and Still Save my Implants?

I breastfed my daughter for 2 years prior to my surgery, and I had virtually no breast tissue left over. I love having my implants now and I don't want to ruin them! But I also don't want to deny my new baby the benefits of breastmilk. Is there a happy medium where both can be achieved, if so, how?

Nursing and Breast Implants

+1

This is a very common concern of patients who have children after breast augmentation surgery.  The body will change with pregnancy and nursing and really there is not much you can do to prevent that.  Enjoy your baby and your time with your new baby and after everything settles down, you can assess if any type of revision will be necessary.

I have had many patients who nursed after having breast implants and were pleased with their breasts afterwards.