Can I breastfeed AFTER Ultrasound Cavitation treatment?

I've dieted for 5months to lose weight for my wedding in 6weeks, lost 36 pounds. But can't shift my double chin. I'm breastfeeding (not recommended during UC treatment) so have decided to stop for the duration of 12 treatments on chin. My baby is 7.5months old, is on solids, takes formula from a bottle with no problems.  I'd like to start breastfeeding again after UC treatment is finished. Is this safe for my daughter? If so, how long should I wait after my final session to breastfeed again?

Ultrasound treatment

+1
Ultrasound treatment on your chin will not damage your breast milk.  However, with the hormonal changes from breast feeding, you may not get the best results with ultrasound.  If you start breast feeding right after treatment, you still may not get the best results because of the hormonal changes.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon