Would I Be Able to Breastfeed After Breast Implant Removal (Subpectoral) and Breast Lift?

I've breastfed 2 daughters and we are undecided if we want more. I interested in removing my current implants and get a breast lift, but would like to have the option of breast feeding if we decide to have more children.

Breast lift and breast feeding

+1

There is always a risk that with breast lifting procedures you may not be able to breast feed. Why not wait until after you are done having children?

Breast-feeding after Breast Lifting?

+1

Given that you are able to breast-feed successfully in the past,  it is most likely that you will be able to breast-feed again after breast lifting surgery. Generally, breast lifting does not involve significant excision/manipulation of breast parenchymal tissue ( as opposed to breast reduction surgery).  Exactly how much potential risk is involved will depend on exactly what type of breast lifting is necessary;  obviously, this will be best determined after direct examination.

I would suggest that you consider postponing breast surgery ( removal of breast implants and breast lifting) until you have completed pregnancies/breast-feeding. Timing the operation in this manner,  may help you prevent the need for additional surgery ( to “correct” changes that happen after  pregnancy and breast-feeding). 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm