Breast Are Not Together. How Can I massage Them So They Aren't So Far Apart?

my age is 21. i have a 32A cup size of breast. my breast sag a little and they are not towards the center please tell how should i massage my breast so that they can come in shape in a way tat my breast are not far apart to make my breast towards the center in whhich direction should i massage ? 1.from armpit to center 2. from center to armpit please tell me the correct one .

Breasts that are too far apart

+2

There is not a massage technique that will make your breasts appear more full toward the center.  Your breast contour is simply the effect of your particular breast shape, volume, and position.  When women are very slender, they may have very thin tissue over the sternum (breast bone), and this can accentuate the appearance of widely positioned breasts.

Some women have improved the appearance of their breasts with the placement of breast implants, which can improve the volume of the central portion of both breasts.  Breast implants will not decrease the distance between the breasts, but will fill out more of the breast tissue at the central edge of the breasts, making it easier to achieve cleavage with a bra.

Dr. Skourtis

DrMSkourtisPlasticSurgery.com

You cannot change your natural breast position with massage

+1

and I agree with the prior posters.  If you pursue an augmentation, you will have some ability to decrease the distance between your medial mounds but this can sometimes shift your nipples out laterally.  You should see a plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns with him/her.

Curtis Wong, MD

How to move breast toward center

+1

The position of the breast in relation to your chest wall is a function of your chest wall bone anatomy.   This is not something that can be corrected with massage techniques.   

Depending on the distance between your breasts, it may be possible to improve the appearance of this gap with small implants.   I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to share your concerns.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Breast Are Not Together.

+1

The breasts are where they are. No amount of massage, unfortunately, will move them toward the center.

Nor is there a surgical procedure that can move the breasts. The sagging can be addressed, and a visit to a plastic surgeons can let you know your options.

Thanks and best wishes.

Normal breast position

+1

I hate to be the first one to give you the bad news but there is very little that you can do to change the configuration of your breasts.  massage  will be of no great benefit and I certainly would not recommend any form of open surgery.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon