Breast Aug 5 Weeks Ago, Breast Very Uneven. What Are My Options?

I had a breast augmentation 5 wks ago. I am very lean and weight lift on a competitive level. On my left i had a purse string lift and right i went with no lift and a implant 25 cc larger. My surgeon suggestes lowering my left breast fold with the lift. Now my left is completely dropped and my fold is almost1/2 inch lower than the rights. My right breadt is high and still tig Is it possible he lowered my left too much or over dissected?i have never been so lopsided. What to do?

Breast

+1

After 5 weeks its still very early to see what your end results will be... If your unhappy you should see your surgeon and address your concerns.

Uneven breast augmentation results

+1

My recommendation is to return to the surgeon who performed the procedure. He/she should be able to provide you immediate feedback on your concerns and can also review your before photos and determine what corrections can be made.  In general, I wait a minimum of three months to determine how the final result will appear before I recommend any revision procedures.  If there is concern about the ability of the surgeon to correct the problem, you should get a  second opinion from one or several other board certified plastic surgeons.

Shankar Lakshman, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon