I Have Had Implants For 2 years After Expanders, and Now Experiencing Pain. Why?

now i got my inplants after 2yrs right breast is hurting could of i hurtt i from lifting weights

Breast Reconstruction

+1

You may have stretched part of your pocket or muscle and caused a little trauma.  Have your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon examine you and determine if there is any damage.  You may need to rest for 7-10 days and take some Advil or aleve and decrease some of the inflammation.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1

As Dr Khoobehi states the most likely reason is capsular fibrosis. See your reconstructive surgeon ASAP. 

Pain Two Years Following Breast Reconstruction With Expanders and Implants

+1

Pain 2 years following a breast reconstruction with expanders and implants may be due to straining of the muscle after overuse.  If it associated with firmness and/or distortion of the breast, it may be due to a capsular contracture.  You should follow up with your plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Gary D. Breslow, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

You may have capsular contracture

+1

You may have developed capsular contracrure. You need to see your plastic surgeon for evaluation and treatment.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon