2 Weeks Since Revision to Go Bigger. Left Breast Feels Harder, and Painful. Is This Capsular Contracture?

I Had my Breast Done 5 Years Ago(390cc) Now I Decided to Go Bigger(510cc) Its Now Been 12 Days Since my Surgery and my Right  is fine but my left breast feeling like its contracting n feels slightly harder then the right. When it contracts is a like painful what could this be? but both of my breast look the same right now just feels different..Could it be capsular contracture forming if so what should i do? Can i get capsular contracture this soon? Please help I didnt go through this in my first surgery.

Hard breast after surgery

+1

There are a number of things that could cause your breast to be hard at this stage.  You should return to your plastic surgeon, and get checked over.  It may be from swelling, muscle spasm, fluid around the implant, capsule, or a number of other factors - and a clinical exam is needed to figure it out.

Capsular Contracture?

+1

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately it is not possible  to make an accurate diagnosis or to give you good advice  without examination. I would suggest continued follow with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Early capsule contracture?

+1

It's really hard to tell whether you have an early capsule contracture without examining you. it might just be some muscle spasm or swelling. Discuss with your surgeon.

Ronald Schuster, MD