I Feel I Didn't Give My Breasts Enough Time to Heal Before Going Back to Work? Breast Wound is Visible and Yellow Drainage.

Please help I have an issue with my right breast after I have had breast augmentation with a lift around two weeks ago, my left breast is healing fine, but I went back to work to early and the right breast seems as if the internal stitches didn't hold and I have some wound issues, my breast drains a yellowish sometimes blood in the drainage, the breast is no more tender than the left breast, help.couldi have caused this from going Back to work to early or is it a bad implant?

Yellow drainage after breast surgery

+1

The drainage along with increased tenderness could represent an infection or seroma. I'd advise you to see your plastic surgeon very soon. It is difficult to determine the cause without a physical examination. Good luck. 

Wound drainage after breast surgery

+1

Wound drainage can be due to several possible causes, ranging from a slight separation of the edges, to a superficial reaction to sutures under the skin, to a real infection.  You need to see your plastic surgeon as soon as possible.

Bruce Genter, MD
Abington Plastic Surgeon

Drainage after breast surgery

+1

Drainage after breast surgery can represent several different things from superifical skin loss, to fat necroiss, to deep infections, etc.. An in-office exam is essenttial. 

Drainage after breast surgery

+1

You need to follow-up with your plastic surgeon for a formal evaluation immediately.   You could be experience delayed healing (wound edge separation) or an infection.  It impossible to advise you through this medium.   Please see your plastic surgeon ASAP.  Good luck.

Dr. Basu

Houston TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Complication after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination. Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource to advise you;  I would suggest that you seek follow up in the near future.