Breast Uneven After BA and Lift One Falls to the Side when I Lay Down? (photo)

3 months post I had removal of implants over the muscle (old300cc 325cc) and a lift. my right breast id 250cc left is 175cc. I had a correction to the left breast, 2 weeks after surgury my implant deflated.my right breast is bigger, when I lay on my back it falls into my arm pit, i think i ahould go bigger , im seeig my surgen in 2 weeks and I just want to bring up the right questions, and be prepared so I can explain better the results I want .would love anyone's opinion what I should do

Oversized pocket may require surgical revision.

+1

It appears as though the pocket on the right side is excessively large permitting the implant this slide to for laterally. There still is a fair amount of active inflammation but I don't think you can expect to see improvement with this particular problem. If it is bothersome enough I think you're looking at an operation.

Breast and implant falling off to the side

+1

Really need to examine your breasts to understand the complete problem.  if the breast and implant is falling off to the side it could be due to skin and breast laxity as well as implant malposition.  If this is the case it can be corrected by a revision of the breast lift and a capsulopexy.  

Breast Uneven After BA and Lift One Falls to the Side when I Lay Down?

+1

Multiple post and pre operative issues. Plus you did not post a before photo for comparison. 1. Lateral pocket to large needs capsularraphy. 2. To small size implant or 3. Needs more lifting in the inferior poles. 

+1

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing after breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Based on your description and pictures, it seems like you are experiencing a breast implant displacement problem.

Generally, the lateral breast implant displacement can be corrected using an internal suture technique, decreasing the size of the pockets and moving the implants toward the midline.    Doing so will prevent the breast implants from migrating to the sides when you lie down and will help centralize the position on the breast mounds. In my practice, this repair is done with a 2 layered permanent suture technique. The use of acellular dermal matrix is an option ( although not usually necessary)  especially if significant implant rippling/palpability is present.

I hope this (and the attached link) helps.