Do I Have too Much Breast Tissue to Achieve the Results I Desire with Implants? (photo)

So my preop is soon. So I know during my preoop we go over and figure out sizing. So I was told I have a good enough amount of breast tissue that I could do silicone or saline. I know I want to do silicone but do I have to much breast tissue to get the look im desiring? My chest may be too wide for HP so is it possible to get my desired look? if so what should I do? Im not looking for a desired size letter size (I understand thats not how it works) so anything advice helps. Thank you! :)

Getting the look you desire with breast implants

+1

It seem to me by the pictures you have posted that you will likely have a nice result if the proper implant size is chosen and it is placed well.  I would not go with a high profile implant since you already have quite a bit of breast tissue.  I would go with silicone for the best look and feel.  An alternative to implants, if you want the most natural look and feel is to go with your own fat taken from another part of your body.  This look is sometime too natural looking for some, but since you are starting with a nice contour, you will end up with a nice contour with fat grafting.

Questions about potential result from a breast augmentation

+1

You will need to re-discuss with your plastic surgeon your goals and desires. Providing photos will be helpful. It appears that you already have a fair amount of breast tissue present which should bode well for your desired results. Silicone breast implants do provide a better aesthetic result as compared to the saline implants and I would agree in using them.

Web reference: http://www.turkeltaub.com

Breast augmentation -getting it right the first time

+1

I guess your question is how can you end up looking like the desired look photos. My question is why would you want to? The photo on the right is a good result but the middle and left photos show overly augmented women with implants seated too low on the chest and a very unnatural appearance. Photos of you show partially covered breasts bracketed so tightly that it is impossible to assess your current situation. There is no way to know how you could get from your current state (whatever that is) to the right desired look photo based solely on the information in your post.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Choosing Implants With Moderate Sized Breasts

+1

Dear Tanner, You are fortunate to have a good amount of breast tissue to cover whatever size of breast implant you choose.  The more soft tissue you have the more natural the result.  The thickness of the breast tissue hides the edges or wrinkles in the implants. Your implant profile and size is best chosen by you and your surgeon after a careful discussion of your goals and measurements of your chest size.  A very good outcome is possible for you.  Good luck! 

Web reference: https://maryleepetersmd.com

Enough Breast Tissue for Desired Breast Size

+1

Based on the images you provided, it look like you have enough breast tissue to achieve the size you desire. However, you need to take your plastic surgeon's recommendations into account.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Too much breast tissue for the look you want.

+1

The comment about having a good amount of breast tissue only refers to the ability to cover the implants so no one is likely to be able to tell you have them, i.e. - more natural. There is no doubt the gels do that, but for other reasons you may be able to use saline ( cost, concern about gel, etc.). The decision about which profile to use is determined by your chest/breast dimensions and how that relates to your desired volume and degree of upper pole fullness, i.e. - push up look. Your surgeon should discuss these aspects with you so as to have the best chance of getting the result you desire.

Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

NaturaL or fake look after breast augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the photos. I agree with your plastic surgeon that you can have either silicone gel or saline implants (age 21 or older for silicone gels). You already have nice looking breasts which can be enhanced nicely with subfascial implant placement. You would need a low to moderate profile implant. I'm not sure you want the fake look on the "desired look" photos you sent. You will have a much more natural result! Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.berllevueplasticsurgeons.com

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Results?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

In my opinion,  you should be able to achieve breast augmentation results a close to your “goal pictures”. Obviously, no plastic surgeon can guarantee that you will look like any other person,  but considering that you are starting with a pretty shape already,  I think your result will also be aesthetically pleasing. Technically, it will be a matter of positioning correctly selected implants in carefully dissected pockets.

I would suggest that you take your time and communicate your goals clearly with your plastic surgeon;  consider also taking pictures of what you do not wish to look like as well.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm