I'm Having Breast Surgery, Fixing a Capsulation on the Left Breast and a Double Bubble on Right?

I will be having surgery in 2weeks, I stopped breast feeding 4months ago but still have a tiny bit of milk if I squeeze hard. Can I still have the surgery?

I still have a tiny bit of milk if I squeeze hard. Can I still have the surgery?

+1

We usually request patients to postpone surgery until 4 months after they stopped breast feeding. They will still have a little milk in the ducts but it has never caused a problem.

Small amount of nipple discharge is probably not a contraindication to breast augmentation revision.

+1

In my practice I would not have a problem proceeding with this is something that is more properly addressed to your surgeon.