Do I Really Need Breast Surgery?

Hello, I am a 24 year old female, 5"4", and 120lbs I have had three children and I am in search of answers on what procedure I really need to get the full volume back in my breast. I am a DD cup with all the shrinkage but usually an E cup with fullness, so I do not want implants I don't need to be bigger, but my breast are wrinkled there is no cleavage at all, when I'm standing the look very nice but when I wear certain things or lay down they look gross. What would be the right procedure for me?

Breast Lift if Volume is Satisfactory

+1

A breast lift can be performed to reduce loose skin.  If the volume of the breast is already satisfactory, then an implant is not necessary.  Find the plastic surgeon with the BEST credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.

Get an implant if you want to be larger

+1

Otherwise, just have a mastopexy, a breast lift, without an implant.  It sounds like a mastopexy is all you need.  Best wishes!

Carmen Kavali, MD

Breast lift

+1

Without examination or photos I am just guessing, but from your description, you probably want a mastopexy. This will not change your current size, but it will reposition your breasts to their pre-pregnancy position and shape.

But a short answer is "No", because you do not need this surgery, but it can be done if you "want" it.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Do I Really Need Breast Surgery?

+1

Chances are you don't really need breast surgery. But if you want to correct the issues you have written about, you may want to consider it. 

It sounds like the problem may be related to the loss of volume, and usually the options are implants or fat grafting to restore the volume.

The other options to  address the loose skin would be to reduce the skin volume which would entail an mastopexy, or breast lift. 

Without photos, I cannot comment on the issue of cleavage. Consider reposting your question with photos that illustrate your issues. Thanks, best wishes.