Kind of Surgery for my Sagging Breasts?

What kind of surgery would you recommend for someone with sagging and non-circular breasts, with large areolae? I also think my breasts are too far apart how can I fix that too?

Correction of tuberous breast deformity

+2

You have a congenital breast deformity called a tuberous breast deformity. In this condition, there is fibrous ring of tissue at the base of the breast tissue, constricting breast growth; this limits the size of the breast and prevents the breast from developing a normal shape. The breast tissue herniates into the areolas, making them very wide.

To correct your deformity, a few things need to be done:

1) The constricting band of fibrous tissue needs to widely released and the breast tissue needs to be widely scored (released) to allow it to develop a rounder shape.

2) You require a mastopexy, meaning an incision should be made circumferentially around the areola, the diameter of the areola reduced, the nipple-areola complexes should be raised on the breast, and a permanent suture placed around the circumference to prevent it from re-widening over time.

3) Breast implants should be placed to give you more volume and a better shape.

You should seek consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck.

Asymmetric sagging tuberous constricted breasts: photos

+1

Your photo suggests that you have symmetric sagging tuberous (constricted) breasts. In general I have found that modest sized silicone implants iwth dual plane and radial relaxing incisions with a circumareolar approach for areolar reduction.

Breast lift

+1

You have very difficult breasts to fix. They have a tuberous shape with very narrow bases. You would definitely need a lift and implants to give it any decent shape but it can be very difficult with the narrowness of your breasts. Sometimes the breasts do not accomodate the implants well even when the surgeon tries to expand the lower pole.