I Am Having Breast Surgery is It Ok to Have Botox the Week Before and iF Not How Long After

I Am Having Breast Surgery is It Ok to Have Botx the Week Before and iF Not How Long After

Botox Before Surgery

+2

There is no reason that you cannot have the Botox treatment before your procedure.

Botox around the time of surgery

+2

You can do Botox at any time before or after surgery as long as the Botox is not in the same area as the surgery.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Botox prior to or after surgery

+2

There should be no contraindication to have the procedure prior or after the procedure. Only thing that may be an issue is if you have one of the side effect like a flu type of reaction or a headache it may effect your decision about the surgery.

Good luck!

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Botox before Breast Augmentation

+2

Botox is not harmful to the body. It performs a specific purpose and will not affect your surgery.

Have some fun with all of this and enjoy your transformation!

Dr J

Thomas T. Jeneby, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Botox before Breast Surgery

+2

Botox should not create any issues with your surgery but be sure you tell your surgeon that you had it done.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Botox Before Surgery - Any issues?

+2

There should be no issuse with having Botox prior to any sort of breast or body surgery.  The Botox will not interfere with anything, nor will the surgery change the way the Botox works, where it works, or how long it will last.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Botox before breast surgery? No problem.

+1
I have injected Botox before, during, and after breast surgery in a large number of women.  The two procedures are completely unrelated and can be mixed and matched without any problems.

Ronald Friedman, MD

Botox and Breast Surgery

+1

You can have facial botox before, during or after your breast surgery. It is safe to have them done at the same time if you wish.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Yes, it is ok

+1

Yes, it is ok.  Botox in standard doses only causes a local effect.  Having surgery a week later will not interfere.

Randy Proffitt, MD
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

+1

There is no problem having Botox before or after surgery and in fact, I have even injected it at the time of surgery!!!!!

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon