I Am Considering a Breast Augmentation and a Chin Lift. Is That Too Much at Once? I Am 52

Breast Augmentation And Chin Lift OK To Do Together

+1

Thank you for your question. In my practice breast augmentation and chin lift can be done at the same time during 1 operation.

Be certain to consult your surgeon as you must follow the guidelines prescribed by the surgeon who is doing her procedures.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and experienced in breast augmentation and cosmetic surgery.

Breast augmentation and chin lift not too much

+1

Yes, these two procedures can be performed at the same time. Your risks will most likely relate to your overall state of health.

If you are concerned, see your primary care physician first to establish medical clearance.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Combining Facial Plastic Surgery With Breast Augmentation

+1
Breast augmentation and chin augmentation can be safely done at the same amesthetic as long as you are in good health and in a good frame of mind.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Breast augmentation and chin implant

+1

Each of these procedures can usually be done very rapidly and safely.  There should be no contraindication to doing them both together as long as you are in good health.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD

Breast augmentation and chin lift

+1

Combining surgical procedures is often done.  However, I would only do this in paitents in good medical condition and as long as the surgical time is not excessive.

Breast Augmentation along with other procedures

+1

Combining breast augmentation and other surgery:

1. i do these routinely
  2. chin surgery is very quick
  3. tipical combinations are lipo , tummy and breast

Performing a breast enlargement and chin augmentation at the same operative setting is no cause for concern

+1

Performing a breast augmentation and a chin enlargement during the same operative setting (which I do) should not be a problem whatsoever. To your advantage, you will be saving money and down time.

Good luck!

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

I Am Considering a Breast Aug & Chin Lift. Is That Too Much at Once?I Am 52Answer:

+1

Not at all!! These two procedures can be very safely done at the same time. Each facility has its own regulations on screening patients pre-op but barring any major medical issues you should do fine. In my practice, I do the breast part of the procedure first and then the chin….

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and Chin Lift?

+1

Assuming you're in good health I think that the 2 procedures you are considering  can be done safely in one  operative session. I would ask that you be seen by your primary care physician or internist for medical “clearance” prior to surgery.

Please make sure you are consulting  with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.