Breast Size Recommendations (photos)

I am 21 years old and about 5'3 and I wear a size 34b. I really want to get my breast enhanced but am unsure of what ballpark I should look into that will fit my body. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know! :)

For Breast Size Recommendations Check Mentor Volume Sizing or Rice Test

+4

Thank you for your question. You will need to see an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Deciding on the desired Breast Size before Breast Augmentation is a very important decision.

Traditionally many have used the Rice Test described in the link below.

However Mentor a manufacturer of Breast Implants has developed a new Mentor Volume Sizing System which is excellent. You can read about it at Love Your Look dot com

Recommendation

+1

The photos and information provided are insufficient to provide you with a sound recommendation. Physical examination and exploration of your lifestyle, lifestage, and objectives will be the keys to getting a sound recommendation for size.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast Size Recommendations?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I would suggest that you do the following:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Breast size recommendations

+1

The only way to make recommendations for your implant size would require a formal physical examination.  I help my patients select the correct size with two methods:

1. Dimensional planning and
2. a Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.

Please visit with a board certified PS in your area to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast size recomendations

+1

Breast size goals are very individual. Most find that going to from a B to a full C very proportional and satisfying.  Most clothes are cut for a C cup.  The best thing is to look at pictures for the look you like, or try wearing a padded bra for a C or D cup and see what you like on your figure.  Then have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and give you a good indication of what options and sizes are possible for your particular body. Don't worry about the implant cc's, your surgeon can pick the best implant size based on your aesthetic, and cup size goals.

Marialyn Sardo, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants for you

+1

The best way to figure out what would be best for you would be to go for a consultation, allow the doctor to examine you and review your goals and desires.

Ideal breast size

+1

It depends on what type of look and cup size you desire.  In general,  I think proportionality is the key to a good result.  I use guide photos to allow you to show me what you have in mind.

David A. Lickstein, MD