Breast Size After Removing Silicone Implants?

I had breast reduction and ended up with a 200cc silicone implant in just one breast. If I have to remove it, what size will I be? Right now, I use 36 C bra.

Breast Bra cup size prediction after implant removal (explantation)

+1

You will likely go down by 1 to 1.5 cup sizes and therefore I would guess you would be a small B but this is only a guestimate.

Breast reduction ended up adding an implant on one side?

+1

It is not at all clear what you had done. Typically, a breast reduction (procedure to reduce breast volume) does not add an implant (a procedure to increase breast volume).  So I'm not sure what would happen if you had that 200cc implant removed--you would be smaller for sure, but I'm not sure how much smaller or what that would mean for your breast shape.  Your best bet is a personal consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Final breast size after removing silicone implants

+1

It will be difficult to predict your final breast size after the removal of your silicone breast implants. Your remaining breast tissue will have been affected by the previous set of implants. Your implants have stretched out the overlying breast tissue and skin. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon with a great deal of experience in breast augmentation and breast lift surgery. Let your plastic surgeon know what your ultimate goals for your breast size are. They will be able to determine in the operating room if your goals can be accomplished with a breast lift of your remaining tissue alone or if a small implant may be necessary.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Reduction with an implant

+1

You might have had a lift, a reduction and/or implantation. Take your records from your surgery to a local plastic surgeon for a proper evaluation. Your case may be too complicated to get good advice online.

Best Regards.

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

+1

I am not sure exactly what procedure that you had?  You mentioned that you had a breast reduction but yet have an implant in the breast?  If you have a 200 cc implant and it is removed, you will probably drop about a cup size.