Does Breast Size Keep Fluctuating 2 Months After Breast Reduction Surgery ?

I am 2 months post breast reduction operation, back to playing squash + weight lifting.. no pain at all, but i feel breasts are getting bigger or fuller in size. i am also having my period today,, And i was also wondering if playing squash and using the hands in weight lifting will increase the swellings ? thanks

Breast Size Fluctuating after Breast Reduction Surgery?

+2

I am not surprised it here that your breast size fluctuates depending on activity and in relation to your menses.  You may find that it will take several additional months for the blood flow (to and from the breasts)  to “equilibrate”;  at that point, it is likely that you will notice less fluctuation with  increased activity.