Breast Size with 260 Gram Implant on A Cup?

I'm currently a 32A. What size will I be with 260 grams of breast implants?

Bra size after implants

+1

There is no absolute bra size. Try on the sizers with your plastic surgeon until you find the size you like. Make sure it is reasonable for your frame. Then when you buy bras after the surgery find one that fits best. Fit, not numbers and letters, is the most important.

Frankfort Plastic Surgeon

No conformity amoung bra manufacturers

+1

You will find that your can fit into probably 2-3 different bra sizes depending on where you shop. I allow my patients to place the implants into a sports bra to give you an idea of what you might expect and I really try to stay away from promising a given cup or bra size. Take care.

Dr. Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation and Implant Size

+1

I good way to see how things look is to try out the sizer or do the rice test. You can do this at home and take a pair of old panty hose and measure out 260 cc of rice and place it into the stocking. Then you can try out a sports bra and see how things look.

You will be around a B cup with 260 grams. But try it out before surgery to see what you think.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD