One Breast Sits Higher Than the Other After Pregnancy

I had my breasts done last April only to find out in July that i was pregnant. After I had the baby my breasts seemed to be fine, but 2 months later i noticed that one sits higher then the other. It is so noticeable that i could never go braless again. I feel so embarrased i don't even take my shirt off for my boyfriend anymore and he does not even know about my problem. Is there anything I can do to even things out without surgey again?

Breast assymetry after pregnancy and breast augmentation

+1

There are a number of factors that can contribute to breast assymetry afer breast augmentation and pregnancy.   However, from your description I believe you probably have a breast capsular contracture.   Breast massage may help but the condition may require a surgical capsulotomy or capsulectomy to be resolved.  Check with your plastic surgeon.   They should be able to help.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Breasts suddenly different after nrusing and pregnancy

+1

This sounds very suspicious for capsualr contracture, I would strongly advise you to seek consultation with a plastic surgeon to evaluate possible causes for the asymmetry.

Uneven breasts after breast augmentation

+1

I assume breasts done means you had breast implants placed. If that is the case it is most likely that you have developed a capsular contracture. If the contracture is not too severe you could try endermology to break it up. That would require 2 or 3 sessions per week for 3 or 4 weeks. If the contracture is more severe or does not respond to endermology you will need to have the capsule around the implant at least partially removed and most likely the implant replaced.

Aaron Stone, MD