Breast revision 1 month ago, and my right breast looks weird. Will it improve in time? (Photo)

I just had my revision 1 month ago because one of my breast didnt drop is been a month after the revision and my right breast is looking weird the nipple is pointing down and my left breast has a round shape which is perfect it takes more time for the breast to settle after a revision or the implant is going to stay like that i have to mention i change size too

Implant position, revisions, and timing.

+1
Thank you for your question. Without an exam it is difficult to give you any specific advice. In general, revisional surgeries do take longer to recover and heal from. Of course this depends on the type of revision performed in regards to swelling, capsule formation, etc. Regardless, at 1 month your breasts are just beginning to take shape. It will be at least 3 months before you can expect to see longer term results. If the issues you are experiencing at that time persist, then it may be worth seeking a second opinion. 

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision 1 month ago, and my right breast looks weird. Will it improve in time?

+1
Appears as if you may need a right full lift operation, but over the internet to difficult to speculate. Best to obtain second opinions in person... 

+1
Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find the online consultants will not be able to, with any degree of certainty, predict what the outcome of your surgical procedure will be in the longer term. However, what can be said with certainty is that breasts tend to change several months after the initial revisionary breast procedure is performed. In other words, it is most likely that your breasts will continue to change ( hopefully, resulting in an outcome that you will be very pleased with). Therefore, at this point, your best "friends” are ongoing time and patience. Continue to follow-up to plastic surgeon who will be the best position to advise you more specifically. Best wishes.