Breast Revision (4 Months Post Op) (Under Muscle)? (photo)

breast revision in a month time! so now i have Allergan SSF 335 and the results did not come as good! ps will put Allergan SSF 435 implanted, will i get that fullness look? she told me i will be a dd? pre op i was AA cup,if i get 435 would it make me a dd? she also said she will fix my scar i forget the word that she used! should i go 435 or 500cc? or is 500 to big?i just want it to fit my chest wall well and even! less notice scars.she also didnt mention about diff sizes on each breast

Breast asymmetry

+1

I can not tell you whether or not the new implant is appropriate for you without an exam, but you will need a pocket revision so that the right implant pocket is lower.

Breast Implant Revision

+1

The higher implant can be lowered and this will make the scar at a more suitable location.  The pockets can also be manipulated to create a fuller more natural result to an extent.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-revision-photo-galleries.php

Breast Revision (4 Months Post Op) (Under Muscle)?

+1

Your breasts are asymmetric in the pre operative photo. So if using same size implant the differences will be increased. Better to obtain a few in person opinions before proceeding, just to hear in person other thoughts. 

Concerns about Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced after breast augmentation surgery.

At this point, it seems like you may benefit from additional time spent communicating with your plastic surgeon. Obviously, one of the main goals with your surgery should be to improve symmetry.  Hopefully, manipulation of the breast implant pockets and/or the use of different sizes of breast implants will help improve your breast asymmetry.

Also, try to communicate clearly exactly what you are trying to achieve when it comes to breast size. I would suggest that you do not base this communication process on achieving a specific cup size. As you know “DD" cup size or  “fullness look” may mean different things to different people.

Best wishes;  make sure you feel more comfortable with the plan prior to proceeding with surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

You will need to have pocket revision

+1

I would agree with Dr.Rand. Do not get bigger implant. You already have problem with these implant and the pocket need to be lower. The bigger implants will give bigger breast,but more asymmetry.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant revision

+1

I can't tell from your photos what has happened to you but either the one pocket was made wrong or there is a capsular contracture pulling that implant up.  Either way, you should be much more concerned at this point about trying to achieve better symmetry that worrying about cup size.  When you need a revision like yours it is not the same as a first time patient with no scar tissues.

Breast Revision

+1

I can't tell from the narrative if the right implant is firm, which would imply that you have a capsular contracture. The alternative explanation is that the right implant hasn't dropped, and is therefore malpositioned. Lowering the implant to the proper position would be the surgical treatment. 

There are no fixed definitions for cup size, and I have patients who can wear cups of 3 different sizes that fit. That makes it quite difficult to use cup size as a end point. I would assume that an increase in size of 100 cc will give you about a half cup increase over your current size. 

Sounds like you need to have a careful discussion with your surgeon about your size goal before undergoing another surgery.All the best.