Breast Revision with No Pocket Revision, I Got New Implants but Was Left with Same Problem, What Should I do? (photo)

I had 4 years ago a breast implant, the surgeon pushed me into a teardrop implant which was placed too high and lateraly falling into my armpits and never looked good. I asked him to change the implant for a high profile and now it seems that he just changed the implants with not changing the pocket at all. I insisted that I hate my breast bulging out to the sides and I want my new breast within my rib cage and body frame. now again its too full and tight on the side and loose in the cleavage.

Not happy with breast Augmentation Revision

+1

Thanks for the question, difficult question to answer. Your picture is not from straight ahead, so it is difficult to discern what your results are. I would tell you that it looks like you are freshly post-op and need to relax and allow for your body to heal and swelling to go down. Secondly, if your surgeon discussed profiles and width he should have discussed matching the width of the implant to the width of your breast and should have made every effort to match these two dimensions to ensure your implant does not extend beyond your breast laterally. I would encourage you to follow up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon