Breast Revision, Going Smaller? (photo)

I am got my implants may 2012 and they r way to big for my frame. I have the 340 classic mentor silicone. On Thurs I am getting my implants redone . My ps is going to put in 250 or 275 moderate plus he is leaving that up to me. I can't decide . I am 5 ft tall and 95 lbs. I am currently 32dd and would like to b a 32 full c.i am scared the 250 might b to small or the 275 will b to big or not e nought to see the difference please help .

Probably will require a lift with implant exchange.

+1

I don't think there is a big enough difference between 250 and 275 to get worked up about. I think you would benefit from a mastopexy at the time of the implant exchange. Because of capsular contracture which appears to be the case in the picture the distribution of volume after implant exchange will be different.

Implant choice and a lift?

+1

It looks like your breasts are sitting a bit low, and you probably need a lift with the implant exchange.

Choose an implant which matches your chest wall width and consider a lift

+1

The last picture appears to show low nipple position and breast skin which has literally fallen off the implant.  Eventual cup size is related to your pre-op breast size as well as the size of the implant used.  Generally 150cc translates to one cup size, however given your petite frame, you might consider using the high profile implants, because their narrow foot print makes them seem smaller.  The classic Mentor implants are wide and flat, which probably makes them seem too big. Are you soft? Would you consider a short scar mastopexy (lift)?  Combining an implant which stretches the "excess" skin with a short scar (vertical) mastopexy may yield a superior result.  Good luck.

Lavinia Chong, MD