I Had a Breast Revision Using ADM. Is There Pain As my Body Incorporates the ADM?

I had my third breast revision two weeks ago. The doctor performed an open capsulectomy (Grade IV capsules), lined the bottom part of my breasts with ADM, and performed a periareolar lift to make my areolas more symmetrical. Now, two weeks out I am having throbbing and stinging pain in the lower part of my breast and around the areola. Everything looks normal and there seems to be no CC forming. Where could the pain be coming from?

Pain associated with use of ADM for capsular contracture

+1

The pain is more likely related to the surgery than the ADM. However, there is a significant amount of inflammation that occurs with incorporation of the ADM.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Breast reconstruction with alloderm

+1

Alloderm can be sued very successfully to improve soft tissue coverage, and help with capsular contractures, and also bottoming out.  The pain can be routine post-op discomfort.