Had Breast Reduction, but Am Still the Same Size As Before. Unhappy and Disappointed, What Can I Do?

I had surgery about 5 weeks ago.Before surgery I was a 28/30 J-cup.I tried on the same size and it fit with no room to spare.Even if they are swollen (which is not by much), the swelling shouldn't make me the same cup size as I was before.There should be some difference in size.My symptoms have not subsided at all and my tops still fit the same way as before. It feels/looks like I had a lift and they extend a lot more to my armpits (uncomfortable).I'm distraught about this.Any suggestions/advice

Unhappy after Breast Reduction Surgery

+1

Breast reduction is designed to improve the appearance and symptoms of overly large breasts by reducing their size and reshaping them. The surgery is specifically designed to relieve symptoms of pain and discomfort in the breasts, shoulders, neck and upper back.

It would seem unlikely to have breast reduction surgery and not change the size of the breasts.  I would suggest that you follow up with your surgeon and maybe it will also help to see the before and after photos side by side to see the difference.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Breast reduction

+1

It is unusual for a breast reduction to not produce smaller breast. It may be that not enough tissue was removed, or that you have swelling, or a hematoma.  Check with your surgeon.