Breast Reduction - Can I Go Down to a C Cup?

Hi im considering of breast reduction..im 26 yrs.old,5'2,102lbs. I have asymmetry,big and sagging breast..I want to make it a little smaller,full and firm but still looking natural..Is it possible for the shape of my breasts?I want to reduce it in C cup..Any advise and suggestions?And also i want to take smartlipo for my tummy on the same day..Looking at my body,is it possible to take the 2 procedure in less than 6 hrs.?And can u give me advise what part or area of my tummy do i have to lipo?

Breast Reduction to go to C cup and Liposuction of Tummy

+2

Both procedures of breast reduction and liposuction of abdomen can be done simultaneously. you are a good candidate and should get a great result.

Both procedures done together should take well under six hours.

Good Luck

Breast reduction goal

+1
I think a C-cup would look great on you. Also, it would likely make a big difference in they symptoms you are experiencing from having really large breasts.  Good luck.

David Stoker, MD

Breast Reduction and Liposuction of Abdomen?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

I think the combination of operations you have decided upon should work very well for you.

Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.‚Ä®Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Bresat reduction and lipo

+1

You certainly can have both procedures done at the same time and probably can be reduced to a "C" cup volume.

Breast Reduction with Tummy Lipo

+1

I agree that you are a very good candidate for a breast reduction.  I certainly would require less than 6 hours to perform both procedures.  This will vary among different surgeons ( some surgeons will be unwilling to perform the procedures at a single settimg).

John Whitt, MD

You're an ideal candidate

+1

Anon,

You are an ideal candidate for both procedures.  You are young, relatively thin and have no stretch marks on your abdomen.  Both procedures should be performed in well under six hours.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Breast Reduction - Can I go down to a C cup

+1

You are a good candidate for both operations. Please receive a FULL informed consent prior to these operation. ^ hours is slightly long for both but acceptable. On average these operations should take 4 hours. From MIAMI Dr. B

Lollipop scar breast reduction best to get C cup.

+1

Hi.

You look like a very good candidate.  Surgical technique is very important.  I think Lejour or Hall-Findlay operations give best long term results.  And you can have liposuction of your upper and lower stomach done at the same time.  Should take way under six hours.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast reduction and laser lipolysis (liposuction) of abdomen together

+1

You can go down to any cup size you want but the risk is the smaller you go the higher the potential for losing nipple sensitivity and viablity. I am not a fan of laser lipolysis but you certainly could undergo both procedures in less time than 6 hours. You lower abdomen would see the greatest benefits.