Breast Reduction - Can I Go Down to a C Cup?

Hi im considering of breast reduction..im 26 yrs.old,5'2,102lbs. I have asymmetry,big and sagging breast..I want to make it a little smaller,full and firm but still looking natural..Is it possible for the shape of my breasts?I want to reduce it in C cup..Any advise and suggestions?And also i want to take smartlipo for my tummy on the same day..Looking at my body,is it possible to take the 2 procedure in less than 6 hrs.?And can u give me advise what part or area of my tummy do i have to lipo?

Breast Reduction to go to C cup and Liposuction of Tummy

Both procedures of breast reduction and liposuction of abdomen can be done simultaneously. you are a good candidate and should get a great result.

Both procedures done together should take well under six hours.

Good Luck