Breast reduction pain 8 weeks post-op

I had a breast reduction done 8 weeks ago have had a lot of pain and discomfort post. I my nipples and the breast tissue are still very sensitive. My doctor has put me on Neurontin 300 mg two time daily I have had no relief. Is there something else I can do I am in a lot of pain all the time???? I also have a lot of pain around the incision.

Nerve pain after a breast reduction

+1
Pain is very difficult to diagnose and treat.  It seems you are having problems with dyesthesia or a bruised nerve.  Massage of the sensitive areas can help but over time it will get better.  

Breast reduction pain 8 weeks post-op

+1
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing; your outreach to online consultants is certainly understandable. Unfortunately, I do not think you will be able to obtain specific enough information here to be helpful. Your plastic surgeon and (if the pain remains persistent) a pain control specialist, will be your best resources. Best wishes.