Breast Reduction After Lap Band?

i had the lap band surgery in august of 2009.i weighed 280 before my surgery, i now weigh 184. i'm not really sure what my breast siz was before the surgery but i wore a 44ddd bra. i was recently fitted for a bra and was told that i am a 36k cup. i have chronic back problems an xray revealed that there is a problem with the disc in my back. and i also developed arthritis in the lower right side of my back would i meet the criteria for breast reduction surgery and how do i go about it

Breast Surgery after Significant Weight Loss?

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss.

Most patients who have undergone 100 pounds  weight loss benefit from some form of breast reduction or lifting surgery.  These operations are best done when you have achieved a long-term stable weight.

The best place to start is with consultations with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work.

The best way to obtain insurance coverage for breast reduction surgery involves some “hoops” to jump through. The more documentation you have (for example, from your primary care doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor etc.) the better when it comes to obtaining insurance “authorization” for the procedure.
This documentation and letter/pictures from your plastic surgeon will help you obtain authorization. When dealing with health insurance companies prepare to be persistent. Keep in mind, that breast reduction/lifting surgery tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations performed.