I am 21 years of age, 235lbs., 4'11, and my Cup size is a 46F . Will Medicaid Cover My Breast Reduction?

I am 21 years of age, my current weight is 235 , I am 4'11, and my Cup size is a 46 f . I have really bad back pains i cant sleep on my stomach or back with out being able to breathe. wil medicaid cover a breast reduction surgery

Insurance coverage for a breast reduction with Medicaid can be determined by your plastic surgeon

+1

You will need to see a plastic surgeon to better determine if you could obtain coverage for a breast reduction with Medicaid. Regardless, you still should lose a considerable amount of weight prior to surgery for a variety of reasons including your markedly increased surgical risks.