Breast Reduction Candidate? G to C Possible?

I am a 32 G cup. I am 5'1 and weigh 145 lbs. Is it ok to get a breast reduction down to a C cup?

Accurate prediction of bra size after breast reduction is not possible

+1

Hi there-

Without examining you, it would be difficult for me to responsibly say what might or might not be possible for you. Your surgeon is best qualified to establish realistic goals for your surgery with you.

Please understand that no one (even your surgeon) will be able to accurately predict the size your breasts will attain after surgery though.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Breast reduction

+1

I think you would be a good candiadte for a reduction assuming your overall health is good.You could be a C cup and that would be fine.Your back,neck and shoulders will love you.

Web reference: http://beautybbrueck.com

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction from G to a C

+1

A breast reduction from a "G" cup can be performed and possibly you can get down to a "C" ish cup but more likely a "D" to preserve the viability of the skin flaps and pedicle.

Breast Reduction

+1

A volume reduction is definitely an option for you.  Depending on your anatomy, your PS surgeon will be able to tell you what size they can achieve for you.  Without a physical exam, its impossible to make any recommendations.  Best of luck!

Breast reduction candidate?

+1

Thank you for the question. I think you are an excellent candidate for breast reduction. It is possible to go from G to C cup. But keep in mind that breast size does not always correlate with the bra size. 

My advice for you is to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Convey clearly what you want and check their before and after photos. Good luck.

G To C Breast Reduction

+1

It sounds as if you are are very good candidate for a breast reduction if you in reasonable health.  Reduction to a C cup should be doable.  I agree with Dr. Brzowski that reduction patients are among our happiest patients.

Breast reduction patients are among the happiest patients in a plastic surgeon's office!

+1

I'd recommend you go speak with Sonny Merriman, MD in Valdosta or Walter Erhardt, MD in Albany.  They are both fairly close to you, and I know their reputations to be very good.

Best of luck to you.

Brian Brzowski, MD, FACS

brzowski.com

Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction from G to C, is it possible?

+1

Yes, it is possible, you would need to consult with a BC PS to get the exact answer, but it is possible and something that PS often do. Breast Reductions are one of the most rewarding surgeries we as PS perform, results are immediate, recovery is quick and patients are usually very happy. Good luck!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction Candidate?

+1

Based on the description of your body type, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery; It is one of the most patient pleasing operations plastic surgeons perform. 

It will be difficult to predict the exact the cup size you will wear after your surgery ( given that brought cups sizes vary from one bra manufacturer to another).  I highly recommend that you communicate your goals  clearly to your surgeon.  I like to communicate with the help of goal photos.  Show your plastic surgeon examples of breast sizes that you like as well as breasts that are too small or too big. 

My suggestion to most of my patients is to reduce the breasts enough to help alleviate neck back shoulder discomfort while leaving enough breasts tissue in place to maintain proportionality of the upper and lower torso.  The resulting cup size becomes almost irrelevant.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.