Breast Reduction Pain and Unevenness 2 Months Post Op?

I had breast reduction on April 5th. One breast is still bigger than the other one. Is this normal? I also still feel very bruised when anything touches them. I have Fibromyalgia so don't know if this is why it is still painful. The doctor said three weeks ago it was normal for it to still be painful. I'm really concerned about the size though. The doctor told me I could tell more at three months but it is still bigger.

Breast reduction and Unevenness

+2

Thank you for the question. After breast surgery it may take up six months before the swelling subsided and some times longer. So the unevenness you may want to wait longer. As for the pain, my advice for you is to address it with your plastic surgeon.

Healing from breast reduction

+2
Breasts can heal at different rates, especially if there was more intra-operative bleeding on one side than on the other. Without an in-person examination, I cannot say whether your healing is outside the norm. The fibromyalgia may also be a contributing factor.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast asymmetry

+1

Without seeing you it is difficult to say if everything is healing satisfactorily. It is best to see your surgeon and follow his/her advice.