Breast Reduction From G to C for 5'5, 150lbs?

Help! I am 160 and 5'5. I am wanting a breast reduction and i want to go down to a G from a C. How many grams would be taken out? Does that seem to be proportional to my body?

Breast reduction

+1

It is quite possible that a breast reduction may be able to get you down to a "C"ish cup. An exam in person would be helpful to give you a better idea.

Breasts Reduction and Resulting Cup Size?

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between the amount of tissue removed and the ultimate cup size that a patient will wear after breast reduction surgery. I'm sure your plastic surgeon also informed you that the weights to be removed on each side are only estimations.

Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” etc. means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Generally, I advise patients undergoing breast reduction surgery to go small enough to alleviate symptoms related to breast hypertrophy as much as possible while retaining as much breast tissue as necessary to maintain proportionality between the upper and lower torso. Your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you after direct examination.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm