Breast Reduction. Age 33, 5'2, 190LBS, Would DD to C Look Okay? (photo)

I am a 33 yr old mother of 2 with size 38dd breast I am getting a reduction I am 5'2 190lbs I am wanting to be a full C or D 36 or 38 would that work out for me....

Breast Reduction and Resulting Size?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

You may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery; it would be in your best interest to achieve a long-term stable weight prior to undergoing the procedure.

When the time is right, beforeundergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  Most patients wish to achieve a enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso. 

With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small)  very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “B or C cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Breast Reduction. Age 33, 5'2, 190LBS, Would DD to C Look Okay?

+2

Thanks for posting great photos. Yes a breast reduction would be beneficial. Best to be seen in person by a few boarded Plastic Surgeons in your area. 

Optimizing breast reductions - you're not ready for one right now

+1

I am sorry to hold you back on this plan but to really get the best result, you shouldn't be thinking of cup size at all.  At 5'2" and 190 lbs, you are very substantially overweight and regardless of what you might think, it isn't because your breasts are preventing you from exercising.  Calorie modification alone will result in weight loss even without exercise. 

To get to your best health for you and your family and to get the best breast reduction, you first need to lose at least 50 pounds and then consider the surgery.  If you do it now, the result won't look as good and may totally deflate and be saggy if you do lose weight later.  I have even seen patients like you who came to me needing augmentations after breast reductions followed by weight loss.