Breast Reduction 3 Wks Post Op 32HH to 32DD?

I'm concerned my nipples are not even sized? Also one seems more puckered than the other, these will flatten out won't they? The left nipple seems irregularly shaped, will this stay like this or is it likely to sort it self out over time? My right nipple seems lower than the other, is this due to swelling or is this the result I can expect? I have no sensation, I know it early days but will it ever come back? My surgeon said no, but so many people have had reductions and said yes! Why not mine?

Breast reduction asymmetry

+1
It sounds like you had a large breast reduction and it will take at least six months for you to heal enough to assess your result accurately.  It is possible to adjust the size of your areolas at that time if you are not satisfied.

Sensation returns

+1

Most of the cases sensation will return within 6 months ,the possibility of permit ant loss of sensation is less than 1%. So u just wait and see 

Nawarah Alarfaj, MD
Saudi Arabia Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction questions

+1

First, I do not know what technique your surgeon used. In some, the nipple-areola complex is placed as a free graft and then you will not have normal sensation after things settle down.  AS for the other issues, it is best to be evaluated in person.

Questions post breast reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. It is too early to determine the outcome  of your sugary. It takes four to six months before the swelling subsides and the breasts take their final shape. As for sensation, again it is too early to determine if this is permanent. I advise you you address your concerns with your plastic surgeon and keep your appointments. Also follow all the post operative instruction. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD