I had a breast reduction 3 weeks ago. I feel like one hasn't been healing correctly. Thoughts?

One breast looks good. The other is puckering meaning it is pulling in. Over the phone they told me this is probably just a tighter stitch hanging on. The nipple is smaller and had a scab longer, yet ready has sensation and the other "good" one does not. I know they heal differently and it is my dominant side. I don't see the dr. For another week. Thoughts?

Breast reduction at 3 weeks

+1
I think that at three weeks you are a bit early and the two breasts may heal at a different rate.  Best to see your surgeon to be properly evaluated.

Doctors are always there for our patient

+1
if you need to see your doctor before you can call  him  and change the  day if you need it. ,  we are always be present to our patient in their recovery, remember each breast  heal differently.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

I had a breast reduction 3 weeks ago. I feel like one hasn't been healing correctly.

+1
Unfortunately, online consultants will not be of much meaningful service to you. Ultimately, best to continue to exercise patience; you may be amazed how areas of “puckering” smoothen out with time.  Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon, earlier than already schedule, if you have significant concerns/questions. Best wishes;  hopefully, you will be very pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.