NHS Breast Reduction - Do I Qualify?

I want to have breast reduction but i'm unsure whether i would qualify. i'm 5'1 and have breasts that are 36FF/G I'm am pretty petite and not overly overweight, i am very self concious about my breasts, they don't give me serious pain, but at work when lifting and bending over they cause me some back pain. Would I qualify to have a reduction on the nhs as i would be unable to fund one myself. I really do not think my body is in proportion due to the size on my breasts, they really get me down. thanks, niccy x

Breast Reduction and NHS Coverage?

+1

It would be in your best interest to meet with well experienced plastic surgeons in your area.  They will be able to provide you with more information and possibly support  you as you attempt to  have your breast reduction covered through NHS.

Breast reduction insurance coverage

+1

Each insurance company has their own criteria for coverage of a breast reduction, and I do  not know what they are in your country . The best thing to do is call your company and find out.