Can the sagging skin go? (Photos)

I had a breast reduction tummy tuck and lipo the doctor did a horrible job. I lost alot of weight throughout the years and have sagging skin I want breast lift and bigger size im also thinking of Brazilian butt lift can the sagging skin go and can be fixed im so embarrassed of my body

Breast Lift and Sagging Skin

It does look like you could benefit from a breast lift which would remove the sagging skin that bothers you and elevate your breasts back into a more youthful position. A small implant might help replace lost fullness in the upper portion of your breasts--this is something you can talk about when you have a consultation with your plastic surgeon. Ask to see photos of breast lift patients including some who have elected to include an implant with their procedure, then you can decide what's best.

If you and your plastic surgeon determine that you are a candidate for a butt lift, it can most likely be performed at the same time as your breast surgery. Talk with your plastic surgeon about this too. Be sure the recovery process--which will include discomfort on your front and back sides for a few days--will make sense for you.

Elliot Jacobs, M.D.

815 Park Ave
New York, New York 10021

Surgery for sagging

It looks like from your photos that you tissues are staging.  These more than likely can be treated and improved. Best to be seen in person.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Revision Breast Lift

From your photographs, it looks like you could undergo a revsion breast lift to remove the excess skin and reshape the breasts.  Whether you would need an implant as well to restore shape is hard to say without examining you.  As far as the other procedures go, I cannot comment on those since you have not provided any pictures.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

1602 Colonial Parkway
Inverness, IL 60067

Sagging skin gone

Hello and thank you for your question.

It appears as though you would perhaps benefit from a revision breast lift, along with an augmentation. Not much else can be said about the rest of your body because of the nature of the photographs. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.

Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

44 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013

Breast and Butt Lift

Based on your pictures alone, you appear to be a great candidate for a modified breast lift. A small implant would  create a fuller, perkier breast, which is round and has superior fullness. 

You may also be a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift or buttocks implant.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

776 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, NJ 07052

Correction of sagging skin

If you have lost a great deal of weight and your skin is no longer elastic, that would explain the result.  You could certainly undergo revisional surgery. I would reserve judgment on implants and additional surgery until a consultation reveals what could be possible given the skin tone situation.  

Robert L. Kraft, MD

112-03 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375

Can the sagging skin go?

Of course, the sagging skin can be tightened, and the Brazilian buttlift can be performed at the same time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Saggy skin

Depending on the areas you have developed saggy skin after weight loss, we may fix or not. 
Your breast will need a full breast lift and probably  a small  implant in order to add some volume to your cleavage. 
Photos of the lateral abdominal area show "dog ears" and they have to be fixed by an extension of the incision. 
Your butt is not visible to determine what can be advised. 
Be encouraged. 
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada #9551
Tijuana, BC 22320