I Am Having Breast Reduction Surgery. I Have a Typical Rash, Will my Surgery Take Place?

I'm having breast reduction surgery tomorrow. I have a rash typical for women with huge breasts.will my surgery still take place?

Breast reduction surgery if rash still present?

Your surgeon will need to examine you to make that determination.  If the skin is intact, not infected and just mildly inflamed, it may be possible to proceed with surgery.  Otherwise it is best to try to clear the rash up first to optimize subsequent healing and to lower the risk of infection.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon