Breast Reduction Surgery 4 Weeks Ago, Flat Areola and Other Breast Has Dip?

I had br surgery 4 wks ago. 1 areola is flat to concave; other breast has a "dip" below areola. Obvious when wearing a shirt & bra. Will I need surgery to correct this? I was told I would go back to work 10 days following surgery. I made it back day 17. After 4 days, I had to be taken off. What's a reasonable timeframe to be expecting that I s/be feeling well enough to go back? I am currently so wore down I can't be up more than a 3-4 hrs/day or I feel like I'm going to collapse, literally.

Areolar Contour Issues

+1
Areolar contour issues after breast reduction typically resolve with time.  I would wait a couple of months before evaluating your final result. Discuss further with your surgeon. All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction and issues

+1

At four weeks post surgery, you should be feeling better and almost back to normal. You may need to give it some more time. As for the shape issues, I can't comment because I haven't seen you, but at 4 weeks the breast is still changing and will probably get better. Give it time.

Problems after a breast reduction

+1

Your result will certainly change over the next 3 months so give it time.  A breast reduction is a large operation and it is easy to be calorie depleted so increasing your caloric intake may make you feel better.  It is also possible that you lost enough blood during the operation to make you symptomatic.  You should follow up with your surgeon and possibly have your hematocrit checked.