Had a breast reduction surgery 3 weeks ago and the wound start to bleed on the wound opened & still bleeding?

What antibiotics can be used?

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Hello, thank you for your question! It sounds like you could have a retained hematoma that needs to be drained. You should stay on Keflex or cipro and definitely follow up with your doctor. If it is a retained hematoma, an old collection of blood, it will get better. You must go see your doctor, though! Pictures and additional information would be helpful! Feel free to send privately to my email or call my office at drkimberlyhenry.com! Hope you feel better and recover quickly!

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon