Will Breast Reduction Surgery Help Treat Mammary Gland Hyperplasia?

I have suffered from years of mammary gland hyperplasia ( at least 20 years) as well as excessively big breasts (for about 30 years . 70G) Now I need to make a decision to get BOTH dealt with. Is it possible? Is hyperplasis a factor to consider at all during plastic surgery like breast reduction? How can hyperplasia areas be accurately identified and located so that my surgeon can remove the affected tissues during the surgery?

Breast hyperplasia

+2

Breast hyperplasia is synonymous with excessively big breasts.  You sound like an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery.  This is one of the most satisfying procedure for patients relieving related symptoms of neck, shoulder and back pain, shoulder grooving from bra straps and rashes. See a qualified plastic surgeon in your area for a detailed consultation.   

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Reduction to treat hyperplasia

+2

Breast reduction surgery is designed to treat hyperplasia which just means excessive breast tissue. You should have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with breast reduction surgery who can answer your questions. Good luck.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction Candidate?

+2

Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. This operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. If you are not there already, it would be in your best interests to achieve a long-term stable weight prior to undergoing the breast reduction procedure.

I would suggest in-person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Breast Hypertrophy and Mammary Hyperplasia

+2

The two terms are synonymous and treated with breast reduction. You might want to speak with Dr. Richard Warren in Vancouver. He is an excellent and experienced plastic surgeon.