Did I Damage my Results from Combined Breast Reduction / Brazilian Butt Lift?

I Had a Breast Reduction Surgery 9 Days Ago and the Stitches Feels Very Tight. I also had a brazilian butt lift using fat from my back area. My lower back area is very sore. It feels numb and my butt skin is itchy. The butt is not as big as I wanted it to be. I am not sure if I caused it because I could not lie face down due to the breast reduction surgery that I had at the same time. Do I go through another surgery again?

Recovery after butt lift and breast reduction

+1

It is too early to tell whether or not the results are ideal. GIve it a few months to heal and settle down before making any decisions about further surgery.

Recovery from Breast Reduction and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

9 days after surgery it is impossible to know what your final results will be.  If you post before and after pictures, we may be able to give you an idea of how well you are healing.  After any surgery, you will continue to see changes as the swelling resolves and the tissues settle.  If you have specific concerns, you should address these will your surgeon.  You should do the best you can to follow your surgeon's post operative instructions.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD