Breast Reduction Safety and Still Leaking Breast Milk?

I am 27yrs old, 5'5" 178lbs with 42DDD/F breasts. Originally a 38D and went up a cup size with both of my pregnancies. lost 30lbs but no decrease in breast area. Have discoloration underneath breasts, shoulder grooves, back and neck pain from the weight. At consult I was told I have dense glandular breast and to decrease to a D cup with anchor incision, but would prefer a large C. I am still leaking milk 2yrs later, is surgery safe with this? Insurance covered, scheduled for August 9th.

Breast reduction and lactation

+1

Based on your description, you seem to be a great candidate for breast reduction. I agree with Dr. Wallach as it Prudent you have a work up as to why you are still lactating prior to surgery. There are conditions that need treatment if diagnosed preoperatively. 

Lactating prior to breast reduction

+1

I think that it is a good idea to see an endocrinologist to determine why you are still lactating before undergoing a breast reduction.  This can cause complications during and after surgery.